foolingaround

03 October 2005

pleasure

There is a spot that i just can help it... makes me melt...

I was kind of mad at you that comment was just innecesary but you know how to put me in the mood. You read it in my eyes how I feld and you came closer and put your arm around my waist. Then you kiss me in my left cheek and with one hand you push my back so I can be totally close to you feeling how in the mood you were. I was steel tense and you feeld it too so you make your best move: slowly you turned around me so I can feel your chest in my back nd a familiar presion on my but. Sense the moment i feeld your breath in my neck I knew... my madnest was over.

In the slowly nd sensual way only you know how to do it you start kissing my neck nd I start feeling the warm of your tonge. By the time you gave the first bite I completely lose it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home