foolingaround

01 December 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

THANKSGIVING DAY it's gone and I didn't stop to say THANKS
Thanks God for my beautifull family.
Thanks God for giving me so much patience. It has helped me a lot.
Thanks for the cutest baby ever. And for making her so healthy.
Thanks for my lovely husband... and again for the patience.
Thanks God cause the distance hasn't affect my friends and all the persons that I adore in DR.
Thanks God for this year and even if I didn't realized at the time You gave me ALL I need WHEN I need it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • "Thanks God for this year and even if I didn't realized at the time You gave me ALL I need WHEN I need it"
    sino hubiese sido asi, porque imaginas que estuvieras dando gracias ahora?... :) "Everything happens for a reason"

    By Blogger Yo, At 3:14 PM  

  • Definitivamente amore mio...

    By Blogger MP, At 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home