foolingaround

15 December 2006

Phrases

When I create this blog (under the influence of my dearest friend Fonso) I didn't knew what to put on 'Description'... and I don't even remember where but I robbed that phrase cause I really like it.
Now more than a year after I finally found a reason for that phrase
"When we think that we know all the answers, the life changes us all the questions..."
A few days ago I thougth I had my life planned out... I know what I wanned, when I wanned, and how I was gonna get it... But it's like another phrase says "Uno propone y Papa Dios dispone".
My plans wasn't so good after all and He had to make me see it... but God!... I just have 1 question: Why You had to show me that like this? In this unbelievable shocking way?
Now I don't even know what I'm gonna do? my plans must change in 360˚

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • ufff!!! me avisas si te responde... me gustaria saber que El piensa y a donde puedo yo enviar mis propias preguntas.

    Y al final, despues de taaanto preocupamos, El se encargara de resolverlo a su manera....

    Muah!

    By Blogger Yo, At 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home