foolingaround

11 January 2008

Have you ever feel so lonely being in a room full of people? And sad having so many reason to me happy? Cause that's how I feel tonight and I KNOW it doesn't make any sence to me but I can't help it. I should be full of joy and I only have tears inside. And I though I had program my self to look the bride side and cause will HELP ME to be happy. Cause I have all the reason to do so. I told my selft I wasn't gonna feel like *that* anymore because WHAT I want will come to me when I NEED IT not just WHEN I WANT IT. But tonight, tonight I feel like I NEED IT now and I feel like *that* again.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Cuanta felicidad se nota alrededor de tus instantes.

    Besos. Cuidate mucho.

    By Blogger Pat, At 2:56 PM  

  • loca, y esa ballena de las fotos....jajajjajajaj

    By Blogger alfonso, At 11:28 AM  

  • Bienvenida Patricia.

    Alfonso, pero eh verdad que tu no tiene oficio... ni corazon...
    jajajajajajajajjjaja

    By Blogger MP, At 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home